The enhancements in this release are part of our commitment to constantly refine our methodology through rigorous research and ongoing development, all designed to support your long-term investment success.:
Changes to Golden Rules 1, 2 and 3:
- New criteria for Star Growth and Star Income Stocks.
- Only relevant criteria will now be displayed under Golden Rules 2 and 3 (Previously we greyed out criteria not relevant to model. **All criteria can still be accessed from our new Financial Metrics screen.)
- Introduced the L Score (Dr Merv Lincoln Health Model) also known as Financial Health.
- Golden Rule 2 formerly Management Assesment, is now named Past Financial Performance.
- Golden Rule 3 formerly Forecast, is now named Outlook and Active Risks.
- Removed Lincoln forecasts from Golden Rule 3, to more accurately reflect our qualitative assessment on the company's Outlook and Active Risks.
- Incorporated tick and cross symbols in headers for Golden Rules 1, 2 and 3 denoting whether a company meets or fails growth and/or income criteria.
- Added the ability to scroll back through historical financials under Golden Rule 2.
- New icon under Golden Rule 3 to indicate number of research houses contributing to consensus forecasts figures.
Changes to Comments
- Improved Comments section, bringing together Strategic Comments (Strategic), Analyst Comments (Key Events) and Active Risks (Risks) into one central location.
Changes to Golden Rules 4, 5 and 6:
- Share Price Sentiment has been promoted to Golden Rule 4
- Added Percentage Shorted to chart.
- Added Quick access buttons to Lincoln's SDMAX and SD30TSR technical indicators.
- Golden Rule 5 is now named Share Price Value
Changes to Golden Rules 7, 8 and 9:
- Added Direct link to latest Annual Report
- Added Executive Leaders Remuneration
- Added Executive Leaders Holdings and Changes in Holdings
New Earnings Breakdown Section:
New Peer Comparison Section:
Changes to Financial Statements
- Company Summary screen is now the primary tab and renamed to Financial Metrics
- ROA/ROE calculations have changed
Changes to Mobile site
Changes to Alerts
- Combined Strategic, Analyst and Risk Comment Changes into a single alert (Notification Alerts > Updated analyst comments) .
Changes to Stock Filter
- Updated Criteria to Tim's Income / Growth Stocks with Potential Filters
- Additional criteria added to Stock Filter/Watchlists (See full list of criteria).