On the 12th of February 2021, all Saracen shares were transferred to Northern Star, and
eligible Saracen shareholders were issued the Scheme consideration of 0.3763 Northern Star shares
for each Saracen share held on the Scheme record date.
To account for this merger in the Stock Doctor Portfolio Manager, see instructions below:
- Navigate to the 'Portfolio Director' https://www.stockdoctor.com.au/Portfolio
- Click on the portfolio containing SAR.
- Under 'Securities Held',
- Click on SAR. This will take you to the SAR securities screen.
- Under 'Trades and Adjustments'
- Click on the down arrow next to ‘Other Transactions’
- Select ‘New Reconstruction’.
- In the new dialogue window that opens, enter the following information under the General tab:
- Date: 12/02/2021
Under ‘New Holding for which rollover relief applies area’
Quantity: Enter the (Number of shares in SAR x 0.3763).
Ensure to check your statement to determine the exact number of shares as rounding up/down could affect your total NST holdings.
- Cost base rolled over (%): 100
10. Click Save
You have now accounted for the merger between SAR and NST.