If you have been directed here for the TPG Telecom Limited (TPG) merger of TPG Telecom (TPM) and Vodafone (VHA) merger and Tuas (TUA) spin-off Instructions - the location has changed - Please Click Here to be re-directed
Please see the below in order to account for the Orora Ltd (ORA) $0.124 per share return of capital and 1: 0.8 share consolidation.
Instructions for the Stock Doctor Portfolio Manager:
The Orora Ltd (ORA) Capital Return will Automatically appear in the portfolio manager under ‘Trades and Adjustments.’
To account for the 1 for 0.8 consolidation,
- Under ‘Securities Held’ find the row Orora Ltd (ORA)
- Click the drop down arrow button next to ‘Transactions’ on the same line, and select 'New Consolidation'.
- ‘Adjustment Date’ is 19/06/2020
- ‘Type of reconstruction’ should be changed to Consolidation
- Enter “Each 5 unit(s) becomes 4 units”
- Check that the adjusted figure for “Holding after the reconstruction date” matches with your statement – if not then make any necessary adjustments.
- Should you wish to enter notes for this transaction, please do so under ‘Notes’
- Click Save