With the regulatory approvals secured, the merger between Vocus Communications Limited (VOC) and Amcom Telecommunications Limited (AMM) was implemented on 9 July 2015.
Each AMM security was exchanged for 0.4614 VOC security for security holders on the record date of 1 July 2015. AMM has ceased trading and the new VOC securities commenced trading on 9 July 2015.
To account for the merger in Stock doctor, please do the following:
- Under 'Portfolio Director', click on the portfolio containing AMM.
- Under 'Securities Held', click on AMM. This will take you to the AMM securities screen.
- Under 'Trades and Adjustments', click on ‘Other Transactions’ and choose ’New Reconstruction’.
- In the new dialogue window that opens, enter the following information in the ‘New Holding for which rollover relief applies area’:
- Make the following adjustments:
Quantity: Enter the quantity per your statement (which will be the number of shares in AMM x 0.4614).
**In this example, the number is 461, but this should be modified to reflect your own holding.
- Cost base rolled over (%): 100.
- Now click ‘Save’.
You have now accounted for the merger between Vocus Communications Limited (VOC) and Amcom Telecommunications (AMM).