Please see the instructions below in order to account for the Henderson Group (HGG) 10 for 1 consolidation.
**Now trading as Janus Henderson Group (JHG):
- Under ‘Securities Held’ find the row Janus Henderson Group (JHG).
- Click the drop down arrow button next to ‘Transaction’ on the same line, and select 'New Consolidation'.
- ‘Adjustment Date’ is 25/05/2017.
- ‘Type of reconstruction’ should be changed to Consolidation.
- Change “Each 1 unit(s) becomes 1 units” to “Each 10 unit(s) becomes 1 units”.
- Check that the adjusted figure for “Holding after the reconstruction date” matches with your statement – if not then make any necessary adjustments.
- Should you wish to enter notes for this transaction, please do so under ‘Notes’
- Click Save.