Neometals Ltd (NMT) demerger of the company’s Mt Edwards nickel project into a new company Widgie Nickel Limited (WIN). Eligible shareholders will receive 1 Widgie Nickel Limited (WIN) for 4.218 Neometals Ltd (NMT) shares held at record date 24 August 2021.
Instructions below are for the NEO investors who have acquired the WIN shares in the demerger.
Click on the 'Portfolio’ tab and then click on the appropriate under ‘My Portfolio(s)’, which includes the NMT shares.
- Under the ‘Securities Held’ section, find the row Neometals LTD Limited (NMT).
- Click the drop down button next to ‘Transactions’ on the same line, and select ‘New Reconstruction’.
- In the Reconstruction window, enter the following:
- Date as 26 August 201. The number of shares participating should be the same as the number of NMT shares owned on this date.
- Under “New holdings for which rollover relief applies” Do the following:
- Code: NMT, Quantity: same amount as “number of shares participating” and Cost base rolled over (%): 93.69%
- Click on the plus symbol to add another line.
- Calculate how may WIN shares you will receive by dividing the number of NMT shares 4218 (in this example) and by 4.218 = 1000 shares.
- On the new line, Code: WIN, Quantity: 1000 and Cost base rolled over (%): 6.31%
4. Click Allocation tab (top of box)
4a. Allocate the trade from the drop-down box: Oldest First, Newest First, Smallest Capital Gain, Largest Capital Gain, or Same Proportion of Each.
4b. The quantity to sell should match the amount you nominated for buyback (or scale back amount).
4c. Click Save