Please see the below in order to account for the Suncorp Group Limited (SUN) $0.39 per share return of capital and 1: 0.971 share consolidation.
Instructions for Stock Doctor
The Suncorp Group Limited (SUN) Capital Return will automatically appear in the portfolio manager under ‘Trades and Adjustments.’
To account for the 1 for 0.971 consolidation,
- Under ‘Securities Held’ find the row Suncorp Group Limited (SUN)
- Click the drop down button next to ‘Transactions’ on the same line, and select 'New Consolidation'
- ‘Adjustment Date’ is 30/09/2019
- ‘Type of reconstruction’ should be changed to Consolidation
- Change “Each 1 unit(s) becomes 1 units” to “Each 1,000 unit(s) becomes 971 units”
- Check that the adjusted figure for “Holding after the reconstruction date” matches with your statement – if not then make any necessary adjustments.
- Should you wish to enter notes for this transaction, please do so under ‘Notes’
- Click Save