Portfolio Director screen displays a column with the number of unassigned trades per portfolio.
You may have unassigned trades because:
- You have made a trade/s directly through the Bell Direct website.
- There is one or more other portfolios that have the same Bell Direct account number allocated to them
- The security code for the trade is unknown.
To allocate unassigned trades
- Select the Portfolio in question.
- Under the Unassigned Trades section
- Tick the trades you want to assign.
- Click the Assign button to assign them to this portfolio.
If the security is not a current code, it will be displayed with an inconsistency icon (exclamation mark) in the check box column with tool tip “This trade is for an unknown security”.
- There will be no check box to select this row, so it can be assigned (or deleted).
- If a code subsequently arrives from our upstream provider for this security code the row will move to that company.