First, all this information is now uploaded into the cloud, so if you have an internet connection you can access your portfolio data. So the need to run external back up of data is now obsolete.
However for those members who would like additional certainty, you can save individual portfolio data in the following way:
- Navigate to www.stockdoctor.com.au
- Click Portfolio in the Navigation Bar.
- Select a specific portfolio from your list of portfolios.
- Click Reports Tab in the Portfolio navigation bar.
- Select Transaction Log in the next navigation bar.
- Make sure the Date Range is ‘Since Inception’.
- Click the “Show” button.
- Click on the Save to CSV file, and this will export your portfolio data to Excel.