You can benchmark your portfolio performance against Star Growth Stocks, Borderline Star Growth Stocks or Star Income Stocks in the Portfolio Director and Portfolio Manager:
- Navigating to the Portfolio Director https://www.stockdoctor.com.au/Portfolio
- Under the table of portfolios
- You will see a 'Portfolio Time Weighted Return Chart (%)'
- At the bottom right corner of the chart, you can set your benchmark.
- By default it's set to All Ord (TR), but by clicking on the drop-down arrow to the right you can select one of three Star Stock accumulative benchmarks.
- Then click between 1m, 3m, 6m, 1y, 3y, 5yr, all under the chart to change the period.
** Note: You can include or exclude certain portfolios by click on the coloured dots above the chart, when the portfolio name is in grey it will be removed from the chart.
Alternatively, you can benchmark an individual portfolio's performance within the Portfolio Manager:
- Navigate to the portfolio director: https://www.stockdoctor.com.au/Portfolio
- Click on a portfolio name.
- Click the 'Performance' tab at the top.
- On the performance table, the second row displays the benchmark by default it's set to 'All Ordinaries (TR)'
- Clicking on the drop-down arrow to the right you can select one of three Star Stock accumulative benchmarks.
Depending on the inception date of your portfolio, you'll be able to see the time weighed return performance of your portfolio and benchmark over different periods including 1 Year (PA), 3 Year (PA) and 5 Year (PA).