You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to a webinar. Simply select this link in your email and follow the prompts to join the webinar. You will also be sent a reminder email with this link the day before the webinar.
The following are the minimum requirements
Windows 7 – Windows 10
Google Chrome v34 or later
|Internet connection||1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)|
GoToWebinar desktop app
2GB or more of RAM
Webinar login process
- Note the 9-digit meeting ID included in your webinar email. If you don't have the ID, please contact us immediately on 1300 676 333 or email@example.com
- Go to joinwebinar.com, enter the meeting ID and your email address and select the Join button.
- Select the Register button
- If you are early, you will then need to select join the webinar to get started
- You will then begin to download the file GoToWebinar Launcher.exe, make sure to run this file when it finishes downloading to install the software. If the download fails, you may need to start again by selecting the join the webinar link again.
- The GoToWebinar software will launch once the software is installed and you will be taken to a "lobby" screen until the webinar begins
If you cannot access the webinar, please try the following
- If you can hear the webinar but it is not displaying, select the "flower" icon in your Windows taskbar.
- The webinar requires the Adobe Flash plug in for your browser. To ensure that you have the latest version, visit https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Check your internet connection. Ensure that your modem and/or router is switched on and connected. You may need to reconnect by unplugging the power from your modem/router, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Restart your computer and retry the webinar.
- Call 1300 676 333 to speak with a Lincoln technical support specialist.